Integration manual Airspeed sensor Altimeter Analog inputs Antenna Tracking System Autopilot controls Auxilary CAN BLDC motor control CANaerospace CANopen Downlink Encoder interface GPS Receiver Gimbal Inertial Measurement Unit Inertial Navigation Modem function Motor control Onboard data recorder OneWire interface Pitot heater Ports Multiplexer Ports and controls Power monitor Radio Real Time Clock Sensors redundancy Serial Ports Serial Protocols USB Interface Virtual Machine
Dynamic pressure sensor estimates airspeed from pressure readings.
- pt - this setting enables the driver
- off - the pressure sensor is powered off and there’s no data output
- airspeed - the sensor provides airspeed fixes for autopilot, the output is sent through variables
- buoyancy - the sensor provides filtered pressure measurements and the data is sent to variable
buoyancy[Pa]. this option is used mainly for Blimps.
- prio - redundancy priority for sensor.
- primary - data will be used when available.
- secondary - data will be used when primary is unavailable.
- low - level3 priority, used when primary and secondary is unavailable.
- safety - used when no other sources are available.
- kalman - filter settings for data (Q=0.05, R=30)
- calib - calibration mode
- auto - the zero bias will be estimated on power on
- fixed - the zero bias is set up in
- bias - the bias value, used for fixed calibration mode.
The use of fixed calibration mode is strongly recommended. To perform the calibration, follow these steps:
- change the
calibsetting to auto
- reboot device
- execute node command
Recalibrate differential sensor
- reload nodes configuration values on GCU to refresh data
- change the
calibsetting to fixed
* Pre-flight check should always include Airspeed sensor test.