This feature provides U-Blox GNSS module management. The driver provides data for autopilot’s AHRS system, reports some statistics (used/visible satellites), and synchronizes the time with GPS Time.
- gps - current receiver mode of operation:
- no - the receiver power is off
- yes - normal operation, send position and velocity fixes to the autopilot
- debug - print ublox debug messages in the console (for development)
- prio - redundancy priority for sensor.
- primary - data will be used when available.
- secondary - data will be used when primary is unavailable.
- low - level3 priority, used when primary and secondary is unavailable.
- safety - used when no other sources are available.
- model - the physical model setting (normally - Aurborne4g)
- Jamming - the anti-jamming feature tuning of the ublox module
- itfm - on/off control of this feature
- bb - broadband threshold [dB] (default=3)
- cw - continuous wave threshold [dB] (default=15)
- aux - scan auxilary bands [yes/no]
The node supports the command
Report satellites info which outputs current radio channels signal levels. It also measures noise, when the option
itfm is on.