To get emails with announcements about new versions, visit this page and subscribe. Although, the installed software will check for updates automatically.
- Download the DMG image.
- Open the image and move app to the Applications folder.
- Launch the application as usual.
- Install serial port drivers if necessary:
- Download the AppImage.
- Make the file executable.
- Launch the application by executing the downloaded file.
GCS uses serial port to communicate with the radio modem device. User must be a member of ‘dialout’ group to have rights to access modem device. Execute the following command in terminal to add yourself to the group, then reboot.
sudo usermod -aG dialout $USER
More information about AppImage standard can be found here: appimage.org
The app can be installed through Play Market. Although, it requires PC Ground Control app to communicate with UAV and is used mainly for maintenance purposes.
Old version v9.x for Linux
Add our repository to your system (execute the following commands in console):
echo "deb http://apt.uavos.com/ all main experimental"| sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/uavos.list; gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv B5517CF1; gpg --export --armor B5517CF1 | sudo apt-key add -; sudo apt-get update
Repository contains two components:
- main - rare updates (once in 3-6 months), more bugs, but ensures it was tested on several UAVs for stable operation.
- experimental - most recent bugfixes and features, builds for most recent linux versions. Updates almost every week, tested on at least one UAV.
Install application and tools:
sudo apt-get install uavos
Run the application through KDE’s menu or