This module provides virtual machine to execute WASM scripts onboard. The scripts are pre-compiled by the GCS and stored in node non-volatile memory along with the source code.
- Efficient and extremely fast scripting engine;
- LLVM compiler support with modern C++11;
- Native functions to access node resources;
- Functions (events) can be invoked by mission, or per GCS command;
- Define and automate UAV safety procedures, specific to a vehicle;
- Implement specific payload protocol to communicate via VCP;
- Implement custom control algorithm and override autopilot;
- Collect specific sensors data and send it to custom GCS plugin via VCP stream;
Script examples are available with the GCS distribution.
modeScripting engine mode
off: the module is turned off;
manual: the script is available for editing and uploading, but started manually, via command from GCS;
auto: script will be executed automatically upon power up;
codeScript source code
Contains pre-compiled WASM binary bytecode and packed source code;